Give THANKS...we are family

Monday, November 26, 2012

 
 
I know I am partial, but how freaking cute are these little people??
As the first grandchild Sofia grew up smiling at the paparazzi,
but Sam has become just as photogenic and charismatic.
Sometimes, I am mesmerized by the miracle of the two of them...
then someone comes to ask for a snack while I am trying to
go to the bathroom, and I am jerked back to reality. 
Seriously though, I am truly blessed and not nearly grateful enough.
 
I loved this Crate Paper paper that was included in the Scrapbook Circle
November Kit.  It reminded me of a really cool contemporary quilt with
angled lines and chevrons and muted colors...I also found it buried under
a pile...I think it was trying to hoard ITSELF!  Honestly...
 
I did think it would look pretty framed in my son's bathroom.
 
 
Anyway, as soon as I realized how ridiculous that was I set the stop
watch on my phone and whipped out this LO in about 20 minutes!
I just grabbed whatever was on my desk or within reach, some
scraps, some die cuts from other projects, some new stuff...
That is the kind of scrapping that makes me feel energized! 
To scrap more...or to sit back and have a glass of wine in celebration! ;)
 
 
Most everything is from that Scrap Circle kit...a couple extras that
were floating around on my desk and these fabulous resist heart
from Pink Paislee that I can't get enough of!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground