homeWORK? Again?? & VIDEO! * MME February Challenge *

Thursday, February 14, 2013


I took this photo with my phone one afternoon to email my husband,
in frustration at the ordeal we seem to go thru every weekday we sit down
to do homework.  I have tried doing it the minute we get home from school,
I have tried letting her have a snack and a break and then sitting down to
do homework, it is always the same...Sometimes, I let Daddy deal
with it when he gets home, but I know that isn't what he wasn't to do and
by then, her brain is fried!

I made a Start to Finish video and be WARNED, I talk thru some
of it, and I am from Alabama...don't say I didn't warn you!

Check it out here!


When I saw the My Mind's Eye February Challenge, (found HERE)
I knew I had to get this photo off my phone.  
I embossed this jar onto vellum and layered a piece of patterned
paper from last year's MME Valentine line that has the word
 "love" repeated over and over...
as in there is NO love in that jar for homework, NOT filled with joy!


I remember the first week of Kindergarten, trying to get her (my oldest)
to get adjusted to longer days at school and away from Mommy...
I woke her up to get ready for school on the 3rd or 4th day and she said
"We are going back there again???"
And so it began...


Thanks for stopping by!
If anyone has any words of wisdom or advice for a way to make homework
a less painful ordeal for a 3rd grader...leave me a comment!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground