Elle's Studio April DT Gallery #1 * shimmer Sparkle & SHINE

Monday, April 1, 2013




Ok, it is no secret...I am loving the gold trend right now!!
In fact, I think there should be some rose gold mists, Thickers, embossing powder...?
Just a thought!

This is the first layout I did for the April Elle's Studio DT Inspiration Gallery.
All the projects feature the new Serendipity line, which is gorgeous and if you
haven't seen it yet...where have you been???  Just kidding (it is April Fool's!)

You can see the rest of the collection HERE on Elle's website,
and it is also being carried by Two Peas In a Bucket, Scrapbook.com
& A Cherry on Top to name a few!

The new collection is full of all the beautiful colors the other collections have
only this one seems to have more "punch"...more vivid pinks and aquas!
Great for Spring and sunshine and glitter, of course!


The papers in the collection are really gorgeous.  I had mentioned it in
my blog hop post that the colors were so versatile...Not just pinks and girly
patterns, as I try to show in the 2nd LO I did...more on that later!

This photo was from my daughter's 9th birthday where we got someone
to come and paint faces and do these really cool glitter tattoos that last for several days!
I will probably do at least one more page or a double LO for the party, but I
loved this photo...the colors from her jammies went great with Serendipity!


Of course, I had to throw in some glitter and gold thickers...and this gold metallic thread
that I love!!  But, it does keep breaking off...totally worth the effort though!

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's work here in the Design Team Gallery...
I think the projects keep getting better and better!


Thanks for stopping by and sharing some Serendipity with me...;)
More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground