I be on my SUiT & tIE...Scrapbook Circle Hipster Challenge

Saturday, June 29, 2013


I love the colors and patterns, they remind me of a retro diner or bowling alley,
some funky outdoor signage and That 70's Show.

And while Sam isn't necessarily a Hipster, he is certainly awesome!
We love this song from Justin Timberlake, perfect for my little man in his bow tie...
which unbelievably, he loves to wear!


 Even the orange rub-ons from Basic Grey are fuzzy and make me think of a sofa from 1972!


 I had to include this die-cut from Crate Paper with the finger pointing "Ladies THIS WAY"
I got a little crazy with my pen and tried to make it sketchy and doodle around the edges and stamps...


Thanks for checking it out and have a super funkified Saturday!

I'll be back tomorrow with a post highlighting some of my favorite projects as a DT Member 
at Elle's Studio & Love My Tapes...my time on those teams sadly ends tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground