the princess and the peaNUT...Scrapbook Circle June Sketch

Tuesday, June 18, 2013


This is a layout I did using the June Scrapbook Circle Sketch with the Scrapbook Circle kit from May!

The photos are of my daughter and my niece who just love each other so much, despite the 5 year age difference...usually I would say because my daughter likes to be the boss, but my niece is the boss.
Age has nothing to do with it!  We call my daughter "peanut" and so this title was perfect!


 I had planned to use the June kit, but these photos went so much better with all the colors
from the May kit.  There was a little piece of tulle ribbon I glued together, misted and made a
little flower/sun embellishment with.  I love using this background paper from Amy Tangerine 
because it has just a little bit sketched onto an otherwise neutral patterned paper...
and it is a perfect place to start or end with more embellishment!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page, Jenni! I love all the layers and the title is just too cute! :) I love the little tulle flower/embellishment. Very cute and fun page! I need to buy a SC kit sometime...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! You should check out their kits, I did lots of research and have yet to be disappointed! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, this layout is just gorgeous! I just love all the details in your layers.
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground