GOTCHA. Take 2 w/Scrapbook Circle Challenge!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

This is my first 'Take 2' Challenge at Scrapbook Circle.  This challenge is for a DT member taking a previous layout and re-doing it with the current kit.  Since this is only my second month on the DT at Scrapbook Circle, I used a page I had done as a subscriber from April 2012.

It was for the Polaroid Photo Challenge and that was a big part of my choosing it for this Take 2.
I love anything that has to do with cameras...stamps, die-cuts, patterned paper...bring it all!


I used these cute movie number reel die-cuts from Fancy Pants for the year and some other clusters.


I kept the main photo strip the same as the original page I did, except instead of stamped Polaroid
frames I used the die-cuts from Elle's Studio and Basic Grey. You can see all the products included in
this month's kit - Photo Goes Here.

You can see the original post on the Scrapbook Circle BLOG as well as the Idea Gallery from the rest of the DT!  September's ideas have been really fantastic.
Thanks for stopping by today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground