Adorable - TWO Pages of Heidi Swapp & Crate Paper Love

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I have had these photos sitting around for a mini album I was planning, but they aren't great photos.
They were taken with a digital camera that was one of our first, and not great quality.

But, I loved the light and thought they would look great with all this peach and gold from Heidi Swapp 
and Maggie Holmes.  And this was just about playing and having fun with lots of vellum, ink and paint!


I have had this die cut sitting around too, didn't use it for the LO I had planned and
thought it would look good with this confetti paper...
We have been picking paint for my daughter's room and have piles of paint chips lying around!




  


Thanks for stopping by today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground