daddy / daughter Dance

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I missed my much needed Friday late night scrap therapy this past week,
so I got some in Monday night instead!  This was my 'just for me' layout,
so I got crazy and did some doodling and random writing.
I'm not sure if it was quite the look I was going for, but I had fun!


I wanted to scrap these photos and make it a clean LO (whoops!) but not cold with black, white & red.


I misted some Mint Green Color Shine on a couple pieces of ephemera from Heidi Swapp
and I think that helped warm it up.  I also thought the hand drawn chalkboard
pieces and my doodling made it fun and not too serious!  Of course, I had to add
some bling since my daughter was wearing that rhinestone belt.


I had lots of photos of Sofia with Shawn that I wanted to use,
but I had planned to make it really clean. I made a little flip up photo
with some washi and a couple polaroid frames.


I have been doing so many projects for different DT's, family stuff and
cards that it is so nice just to get creative and do what I want, just because...

Thanks for checking out my just because today!!




1 comment:

  1. Hello Jenni. I am a sponsor this month and thought it would be nice to check out the DT blogs. I love your daddy/daughter dance page and the others ones that I scrolled down and checked out. What you wrote on the dance page is so sweet. I am going to check out how I can follow you. Hope you will stop by and say hi!
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground