Lucky Me - Scrapbook Circle March Cut Files

Sunday, March 30, 2014

This was the last LO I made using the Scrapbook Circle March kit - Portobello Road.


I used lots of the digital cut files that are included in the kit, the four squares and the title.
I cut them out of watercolor paper, actually they are watercolor post cards
 that I use for my Silhouette too.  They are thick but still cut great and the paper
weight is heavy enough that intricate cut like the title won't bow from the the water.



I colored them in gradient greens to try to play off the printables and other green elements.
I colored the cut out shamrock by pressing it into a stamp pad, to get a rich, vibrant red like the heart sticker.


Tomorrow is the last day of March...cannot believe it!  
If you haven't seen all the projects from the Portobello Road kit that the DT did, check out the Idea Gallery!

And while you are at the Scrapbook Circle Blog, look at all the lovelies in the
new April kit, Bucket List!  It is going to be an awesome month of inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground