one tribe - Kreative Koncepts Color Challenge Reveal!

Thursday, May 15, 2014


 The new color Challenge was revealed today at Kreative Koncepts!  It is a lovely palette, perfect for my Easter photos!


This is the color palette and you can see the original post and the other fabulous DT & Guest projects HERE!

 I had a pile of photos from Easter and it has turned out to be one of the best holidays to capture photos of the cousins all together.  However, since they are all wearing different colors, sometimes it is perfect for 
a black & white photo, which is my preference for a color challenge!  I loved these colors, very Easter-ish!


I started out with some Pink Paislee paper from their Color Wash collection and sprayed a mask on it.
Then I layered a 6x6 piece of paper and a couple journaling cards/project life cards as the mat 
behind the photo.


I used another stencil for a layer of  iridescent modeling paste.
And a little random stamping with a texture grid stamp.   


I used this small stencil from Heidi Swapp that is a circle with 'love' inside.
I used a distress ink applicator and daubed around it for a more subtle effect than misting.


The title is because this group of four cousins seriously sis not start to look alike until a few
months ago...they still look like respective parents, family members, but this photo made me
finally think they actually looked like 'one tribe.'

Hope you visit the Kreative Koncepts Blog and check out the challenge! 
Can't wait to see all the entries.  Have a great day and thank for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground