fun Summer 2008 - Scrapbook Circle DT Choice

Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy Monday everyone!
This is an extra page I made using the July Scrapbook Circle kit, 'Our Adventure' and 'Away We Go' add-on.


I love this piece of pattern paper from Elle's Studio because it is such a great framework,
literally, to start a page.


And because it was grey, I felt like it needed lots of color.  I used several of the Simple Stories cards and 
trimmed them down to fit. Then I layered small photos and other embellishments on top of them.


These photos were from my son's first trip to the beach 6 years ago!  Whoa...that is hard to believe!
He didn't want much to do with the water, so we just plonked him down in the sand and he would play for hours.


I used the Crate Paper bottle caps die cuts to show their age.


The August kit 'Island Paradise' is now revealed on the Scrapbook Circle Website!  It is really fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground