Christmas JOY - Scrapbook Circle December

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Today I am sharing one of my layouts using the December ‘Made of Stories’ kit and the ‘Favorite Elf’ Add-on from Scrapbook Circle.  It was on their Blog yesterday, which you see HERE.

This gold striped vellum from Crate Paper is my favorite piece of the December kit by far.  I didn’t want to take too much away from it so this was a very quick layout.  The diagonals in the vellum inspired me to divide the page in half at an angle.

  I used the gold glitter phrase stickers for my title to help balance out the heaviness of the left side.
I heat embossed the exclusive December stamp onto vellum and trimmed it out for a little cluster left of the photo.


I used one of the 6×6 papers from the Add-on as a mat under my photo and then began layering on top of it with the tag, title and a doily.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, another layout share tomorrow!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! The vellum.....then the gold glitter sprinkled around......DELISH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground