& then this happened...Scrapbook Circle April

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This is a layout I made using the Scrapbook Circle April 'Let's Do This' kit and 'Love It' Add-on.
I was totally inspired by the fun doodles and colors around one of the die cuts from Amy Tangerine.
 
 
I loved this graphic triangle patterned paper but I wanted it to play a more subtle part,
so using it as a background, I made a loose grid with 4 black & white photos and a few die cuts.

 
I doodled on white cardstock to mimic the Amy Tan die cut frame and used
a white gel pen to add more doodling to the black background.


If it has a vintage camera on it, I need to have it, buy it, hoard it and someday use it on a layout! :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page and design!! Perfect with those black and white pictures. And I love how you imitated the doodling with the white on the black!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That 'love it' puffy sticker....yum!!! Gorgeous page....& four photos...ROCKING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground