DELISH - Scrapbook Circle October

Friday, October 30, 2015

Hi there!  Just wanted to share a quick layout I did using the Scrapbook Circle November kit, 'Mix Tape.'
This was a super fast page I put together just for me!


I adore this teal script paper from Bella Blvd. and wanted to keep the rest, simple and neutral.
I love that chartreuse green color with the teal.


The script card is one of a set of four that are Scrapbook Circle exclusives.
They are "mincable," although I don't have a machine...yet!


I added some brown ink along the edges of my papers to tie in the wood grain and cork.
This chipboard title 'DELISH' from Basic Grey was a perfect fit for a hot chocolate/coffee break!


Thanks for stopping by!  I have a Halloween LO and process video up tomorrow!!
And November stuff happening quickly after!

Have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground