Scrapbook Circle Paradise Cove kit

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hey there!  I am sharing one final project for the Scrapbook Circle September kit using the ‘Paradise Cove’ Exclusive Bundle.

I documented my process with a video you can see HERE or click on the video below!


After using the kit for a Summer edition Traveler’s Notebook, I decided to use the remaining kit for a traditional scrapbook layout.  I decided to use a grid with the square cut apart pieces in the kit that were either just graphics, or phrases.
After laying out a design using a couple square Instagram pics I printed out, I added lots of the embellishments included int he kit to add interest and texture.
I used one of the cut apart quotes from Helen Keller which I though was perfect for pictures of these crazy kiddos!
I added some of the Washi Tape, Puffy Stickers, Corner Embellishments and Ephemera Stickers for interest to each grid piece.
Finishing with a few paint splatters in coordinating colors, this layout was done!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the video and the Scrapbook Circle YouTube Channel for more ideas!  Also, share your comments, thoughts and ideas on the Scrapbook Circle of Friends Facebook Community page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground