generations...SICILY

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I did this layout for Shimelle's challenges from last weekend...


This was for Challenge #5 Inspiration Points from Wilna's layout.
I absolutely LOVE her style, love her use of lots of
light colors but they are always powerful...and tone-on-tone.
I had bookmarked this layout before Shimelle's challenge
and was very excited to use it for an inspiration point.
She always has cool embellishments but the photos
are front and center!  I love that combination!!


Although this layout and the next are very different they are
both about family & being together with generations that have
created us and in turn our children...which essentially sums up
why I scrapbook...I think of it as a graphic, usually busy,
chaotic genealogy "chart"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground