same wish...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Every year I try to do a scrapbook page or other piece highlighting things
I think about at that age...from what is most important to the silly simple
things that make me smile...

And every one always includes that I wish there were an extra 3 or 4 hours in the day.
Just a few more to do some things that I never feel get done or read, or shared.
I guess I need to learn instead that I should make the most of the hours I do have...
not waste a minute.
I pinned this a while ago and it makes me feel a little better about spending so
much time on my hobbies that might be trivial in the grand scheme of things.

:: QUOTES :: simply love what you love #quotes
http://bubbelsoda.tumblr.com/post/18599951630

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground