So Exciting!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

this was posted last week on the www.LittleBlackDressKitClub.com website and their Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Black-Dress-Kit-Club/410406945575...
I am very excited to share what I have been working on!


Hello To Jenni Calma! So Glad You Joined Us On the DT Here at LBD!

by Little Black Dress Kit Club on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 2:37am ·
Hello! My name is Jenni Calma. I retired from Architecture to stay at home with my two children. A girl of 8 (going on 18) and a boy who is 5 and about to start Kindergarten! I started keeping my first “scrapbooks” in college which were my studio sketchbooks. I used them more like smashbooks - that started my love of combining journaling with photos, drawings & paper. After the birth of my daughter, I bought a couple of books of Cathy Zielske’s and Ali Edward’s and fell in love!

My husband and I met in Architecture school and have been best friends for more than 20 years, married for 11. Aside from my craving to create, I am a typical Virgo, a little OCD, (except in my craft room where chaos is welcome), an avid reader, pinterest addict, a lover of dogs, peanut butter (preferably with chocolate), cardinals, red wine, anything Italian, and my children’s laughter.

I am delighted to be joining the Little Black Dress design team and to collaborate with such amazingly talented scrapbookers. I am anxious to share my design perspective through such a distinctive collection of crafty kits!

Jenni Calma, LBD Kit Club Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground