running down a dream..

Wednesday, August 15, 2012



We had just discovered the Hipstamatic app and
had playing with all the filters.  It was a beautiful bright
day but Shawn really saturated the colors...

It went perfectly with these papers from the August Scrapbook Circle kit. 
This was for their Challenge #36 Anything But the Beach:


We had a brunch picnic with some friends on my birthday at
the new Railroad Park downtown.  It has the best track for
riding bikes and it was unusually hot for that time of year. 
Pimento cheese, blueberry scones & bloody marys...yum!



This is a lot brighter and more vibrant than what I would
normally, do but I think it was good to challenge me. 
I just got some gold Zing embossing powder and I have a feeling
it is going to be showing up a LOT! :)
It is going to look like Tinkerbell has been hanging out in my craft room...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground