what I know ( @ 39 )...Little Black Dress Kit September

Thursday, September 20, 2012

 
For the last couple years I have been doing a LO with the
theme "What I Know"...at whatever age, i.e. getting older. 
I barely squeezed this one in before my 39th year ended!
 
 
But I am ok with that since I actually planned the page
and wrote the journaling about 5 months ago, just got
caught up with all the great pictures from the summer &
the beach!  Anyway, I love the Polaroid style of this paper
from American Crafts and it sort of inspired this quilted look
of separate pieces...which is REALLY hard for me to do
lately, because I have been using layer on top of layer...
 
 
Anyway, as my neighbor would say..."It is what it is".
And at 39, well now at 40, I am ok with what IT is!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Jenni! I must try this.
    I'm sure it will be neat to look back at all those layouts when you are 50, 60, 70, etc...
    Love all the details in your layout! (...and I love that echo park collection).
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground