Scrapbook Circle Guest Designer!! (& Wishlist)

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I was surprised and so excited to be asked by Lisa to be the
Guest Designer for Scrapbook Circle for the month of December...

I just LOVE their kits...they seem to be catered just for me!

I will be doing some projects all month long but here is one that
was posted with that announcement post.  Here is the link to their post:
http://www.scrapbookcircle.com/2012/12/meet-decembers-guest-designer-jenni-calma


One of the photos from this little photo shoot I did was one of my first
Scrapbook pages, almost exactly 8 years ago...Sofia was always such
a cooperative model!  And I thought I had never seen anything cuter than
that chubby face full of dimples...I know I am her Mom and all, but come ON,
that is one gorgeous face!


All of this was made with the December Kit from Scrapbook Circle,
the white cardstock for the base and cuts I did with the Cameo.


I used my Cameo to cut a library pocket from that green polka dot paper and
used it to hold the journaling card from Elle's Studio.  Their new products just
keep getting better and better!  
I'll be posting the other projects from that kit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground