Future SCRAPbooker

Monday, February 11, 2013



I love the February kit from Scrapbook Circle but haven't really had a
chance to get down and dirty with it! ;) And this LO gave me fits,
it literally sat to the side of my desk, then on it,  then almost in the garbage,
then back to my desk where I completely changed it...

I have given my daughter a big folder of older papers and scraps to play
with and she loves to come up with crafts of her own...
It is amazing how much children look at things differently and how creative they can be,
especially when they aren't influenced by anything other than their imagination!

Anyway, she was making a heart banner to hang above her door,
and one to hang above her bed and pretty much anywhere she could find a place!



I love all the new Crate Paper designs that have been coming out and I
loved that wide emerald green chevron...in fact I bought 3 pieces of it because
I knew I would want more...even a 2 page spread with the chevrons turning
outwards to form a diamond shape??  (Random thought)



 finally came up with cutting up one of the striped papers and creating my
chevron paper...And even though I hated to cut into that pretty piece of
paper with the hearts in all different patterns, it was way too much going on with
this photo...and I thought that the string idea would across with the garland
from Glitz that I LOVE!  I cannot get enough of their look right now...
The new stuff from CHA looks amazing!
 The Uncharted Waters collection totally makes me salivate... (heh)



I also finally broke down and bought some glittering glue and it does
make all the difference!  I hate it when Martha is right!! :)
I cannot use enough gold glitter right now and I like the texture of
real glitter more than embossing powder...at least for today!


I have also been desperately trying to use up some left overs from other kits...
I feel ashamed at all the pretties that are lonely in a drawer with no one
to show them love...I might just need to make several left over LO's!  (LOLo's)

Ok, enough...thanks for stopping by & Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground