HOME is where the heart is...& where the VIDEO is!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013


I used the February Sketch from Paperhaus found here:
to do a layout with a photo I took to frame for Father's Day.

I can't take credit for the idea, it came from Pinterest and this was
the pin I found, it may have originated somewhere else...?
So cute!  We improvised a little since we had 4 feet instead of 8...thank goodness, 
no offense to moms with 4 kids...I admire your..well, everything!! :)


Anyway, I have been concentrating on Halloween, Fall, Christmas, Valentine's
and so it was nice to just pull out some products because I like them.  
I haven't really had a chance to play much with the 5th & Frolic collection
and it is so beautiful...really lovely, is the best word to describe it.


And yes, I did another video...and I didn't cover it all up with funky beats
but talked some about the sketch, etc. and all I can say is:
I sound WAY more Southern than I thought I did, and much to my
mother's disappointment, I say "um" a lot...so I apologize for the "umming"




I used the Paperhaus sketch and honestly hadn't planned to deviate from it much, 
it is SO cool...but then things just have a way of working out!
The little key was on a set of probably luggage keys, that was in 
a drawer in our house when we moved in...thought that was appropriate to use!




Thanks for stopping by!
And hope you listen to the "Ums"...it could be a counting game with the kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground