you+me & VIDEO! * Little Black Dress Kit Club February 2013

Saturday, February 9, 2013


This was one of the pages I did with the February kit from 
The Little Black Dress Kit Club, appropriately called "A Trim in Time".  
You can see the detailed list of kit products used HERE.
The kit this month is a good mix of earthy distressed papers and cool trending graphics...
Seeing this quilt-ish paper from Authentique reminded me of a photo a friend of 
ours took a couple (ok, years ago!) on a little birthday retreat in the mountains!

I can't take credit for the photo, (obviously since I'm in it) but this
friend on ours was standing on a loft above us and snapped this 
photo real quick.  She was really into cool photography and colored just the
chevron quilt and rug...or made everything else in the photo 
black & white...Anyway, the effect was really cool and  I thought
perfect for this page!  Plus, it is February and love is in the air...

A Start to Finish video with music only...not sure how confident I 
am about hearing how Southern my accent really is!!


I cut the title out with my Silhouette and painted it with some gold paint
that is actually Metallic Spray Enamel paint is used for model cars, planes, etc.


I also painted it underneath the music sheet paper but it is hard to tell
from the photos...I actually used a pile of pieces from the kit for this, 
just in small amounts, which is a little different for me but I like the 
way it came together!  Check out the video to see how that happened!
  

Thanks for stopping by!  
I am trying to get caught up on all my LBD posts this weekend so I may
be bombarding my blog...or I may think of a good way to procrastinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground