Elle's Studio * March DT Reveal #2 - LENS LOVER

Friday, March 1, 2013


This is the second LO I did for the March DT Inspiration Gallery
at Elle's Studio...I have recently discover PicStitch on my phone for Instagrams,
which, unless I have made a point to carry my camera, is how I take photos!
You can see all the products I used for this layout HERE.

My husband (I really have to give him credit before he slaps a lawsuit on me) 
does take a lot of the photos I use to scrap.  He has a great eye for some 
great candid, but planned on his part, (does that make sense?) 
pics that I am just too anal retentive to work out.  

And to give myself a little credit, he is usually around the kids 
when they are in a much nicer mood, more sleep, weekend, not
after a crazy day at school, after school activities, homework, baths, 
dinner, mom blowing the referee whistle...you know, the usual.

Sooo, it is a little easier, in my not so humble opinion, for him to get better photos
on his phone than I do...he also has a newer version...totally different story!


At any rate, this was after a birthday party we went to and Sofia stole my 
hat, which although big, looks really cute on her, and I snapped a quick
succession of photos within a matter of seconds.  She really is photogenic to the point 
where she almost doesn't change the smile once she plasters it on her face! 

I used PicStich, super cool app, to make a collage and printed it out on my 
printer at home.  I thought the colors went great with the kraft papers from Elle's Studio.
Some people have a hard time, or don't like, to mix cream based products with
the bright white ones, but I love it!  I think the contrast is great while still
being neutral and so many of Elle's tags and papers work together for that reason.


Be sure to check out the other DT members projects...
and the Elle's Studio blog for updates and the fabulous Thursday Sketch!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground