EXPLORE @ 1968...Scrapbook Circle April Kit

Monday, May 20, 2013


This is part of the batch of Polaroids from my in-laws that I have been scanning 
and trying to scrapbook!  One of a couple beach photos of my mother-in-law...
Every time I look at this pic, I hear the Beach Boys in my head!
Not only is she a hottie, but how cute is that swimsuit?  
I would love one like it...but she isn't fooling anyone into thinking she was surfing! ;)
Still, it is a great pose, my daughter thought she really was surfing, for about 3 minutes.


I used some leftover pieces of the Scrapbook Circle kit from April "Happy Place"
The colors were just perfect and I loved the ghost alphas from Heidi Swapp.
I have also been going thru a large lovely stack of chipboard that is about 3 years old
and misting it, or using it in some way...It has been wonderful using something that
was gathering dust!  Almost enough motivation to buy some new things to play with...:)
 


I also used a Christy Tomlinson mask and some Amy Tan fabric stickers from previous kits, 
many months ago!  Trying to incorporate as much of them as I can...showing love to all my stash! 
I had to throw in some of these new sequins from Studio Calico, 
some Elle's Studio vellum & other miscellaneous pieces lying around on my desk...


 This started to get me more in the mood for Summer and the beach, 
especially since our Spring lasted all of 4 days!
This is our kids' last week of school, so I had better start getting ready for summer!



2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground