hello TRUE happiness - Scrap Our Stash October Sketch Challenge!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is my take on the newest Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Here is the Sketch to use for the Challenge and the Stash part is to use mists, paint, watercolors or gelatos!



I don't do many layouts these days without some sort of painting , so this was an easy challenge for me! 
The new Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party and Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste collections inspired the colors.  
I love that they work so well together too!


 I used a combination of Distress Stain & modeling paste with a stencil for the vertical background of the sketch. 
I also used gelatos in several shades of blue, green and white on this heart stamp from Dear Lizzy.
I colored right on the stamp with the gelatos, layering the colors to get a variety of shades and then misted the
stamp lightly before using it. Paints and mists are such a great tool to customize your supplies to match anything!


I decided to leave the title pieces cut from my Cameo in plain white cardstock so I could 
make the rest of the paint and stenciling the focus!  Thanks for stopping by and check out the 
Scrap Our Stash blog for lots of inspiration and link up your page using paints or mists,
 this sketch for a chance at this month's prize!  It's a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic reveal Jenni! I love how you interpreted the sketch and used the stash part of the challenge! Always a joy and inspiration to see your work!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground