LETTER for later & VIDEO...Scrap Our Stash October Challenge #8 - Tic Tac Toe

Wednesday, October 9, 2013



For this challenge, you will need to pick 3 stash items in a row and add to your layout. 
These items MUST be pre-made/packaged from your stash. 
Remember... the idea is to use up your stash! :) 

I made a Start to Finish video showing my process for this layout.
Click below for the Video or you can go to my YouTube Channel as well.



I chose to use my tic-tac-toe in the diagonal from top right to bottom left which includes
chipboard, decorative pins and 5+ brads...lots of my stash fit into this category!

Lovely stash of October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye that was hiding in a drawer!


I decided to have a little album that I do a page for each of my children every 6 months or so
with a letter for them to read later...much later! ;)  About our lives right now, new experiences, growing pains, etc.!


I am seriously in love with this paper from Glitz...I had 3 pieces and only one left.


To be eligible for the prize drawing you must link up your project to the Scrap Our Stash Blog 
by October 29, 2013 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)
Don't forget about the SOS Challenge GUIDELINES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground