ME & YOU together - Scrapbook Circle DT Choice

Sunday, November 24, 2013

This is the 2nd DT Choice page I created with the November ‘Home Sweet Home’ kit
and ‘My Happy Place’ Add-On from Scrapbook Circle. 
This layout is a complete contrast to my last DT Choice Post page all about “Making It Manly.”  

I had written that a sign of a well put together kit is in the diversity of products,
allowing you to create masculine, feminine and neutral pages.  So, this is my opposite
side of the manly spectrum…super girly!


I was inspired mostly because of these photos I took of my daughter and her best
friend being silly.  The aqua sweatshirt my daughter is wearing made me pull in colors
from the softer side of the papers in the kit and in the embellishments from both the
main kit and add-on kit.


Every time I use my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out some basics that I keep in
a bowl for adding layers or customizing with paint or mist.  I watercolored the
leaves to matching some of the colors in the other stickers and ephemera.
I made a paper rose out of craft and dipped the tips of the petals in copper glitter.
I loved the copper and the peach together.  Very girly!
I used lots of the Allison Kreft and Fancy Pants embellishments and used
the Scrapbook Circle exclusive flair and tags for my title and journaling.


I have one more LO from the November kit to share later this week and then
it is on to December!!  SO many exciting things to see...make sure to come back!
Check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery for lots of inspiration from all the DT. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. NICE one...love the almost 'pl' look about it....& those colours are really sooo pretty:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground