Here we go...Scrapbook Circle March Sketch Challenge!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

 I love a good sketch and Diana at Scrapbook Circle is a master!
I approached this one a bit different because I was so inspired by this awesome
paper that is part of the March kit - 'Portobello Road'
 
 
This is the sketch below & you can find the original post HERE with all the other DT takes on the sketch!
 
 
 
 
I had been playing with a new app on my phone and made these round mats around the photos before
this kit came out, but the circular mats, the concentric circles in the paper and the ice cream itself
all made me shift the sketch.  The awesome foam phrases from Amy Tan that I used for the
title made me use black cardstock to mat the photos on and I love the way it pops against the white.
 
 
This is one of those LO's that totally drove itself and I really did not like it when I finished.
I had planned to do another one, but after a couple days, I really started to like it, for all the
reasons that I never would have planned or chosen to combine!  One of the things I like most about creating...sometimes you never know where it will take you, if you let it!
 


The Sketch Challenge this month is thru midnight March 19th.  You can upload your project to the
Scrapbook Circle Facebook page HERE.  So, let's see whatcha got!

Thanks for popping in...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fun page! LOOOVE those circles around the page to mimic what you've done with the circles- it all looks wonderful:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground