Final Pinkfresh Projects for May!

Friday, May 23, 2014

This layout and the 2 cards are my final projects from the May reveal with Pinkfresh Studios.
I love using lots of layers and patterns, but every now and then I like to keep it clean and simple.

This photo of my daughter inspired me to use just a few colors including this
orchid color in the glitter washi tape.  I cut a large floral background on
my Silhouette and used that tape in some of the floral spaces.  The glitter washi
is great because it is pliable like washi but thicker like glitter tape and it doesn't
tear your paper if you remove it...which I did a lot of to get the tape just right!


I used a couple of the 'Fresh Drops' retro brad stickers in the centers of the
cameras' as well as pointing to the 'today' in the patterned paper below.  The round drop
stickers are similar to enamel dots, but with the weight and quality of a brad.


I used the Fresh Press cards to make a couple quick cards.
I used the orchid & gold alphas and one of the enamel drop hearts for this everyday card.



I just love the sentiment on this card and used a die cut and a few of the colorblock wood veneers.
I turned the hearts upside down like raindrops and added some Stickles to make them shimmer.

You can see the original post with all the projects from my real HERE and
check out the Blog with all the DT projects HERE...they are seriously amazing.
Instead of "winning," it is "pinning!" :)

Have a great Saturday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground