First Pinkfresh Project!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Yesterday I had my first post on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog as part of the new DT!

I am super excited about being a part of this team...the other DT gals just blow me away.
I am humbled to get to work with such talent!  I was so inspired I made 4 layouts and 2 cards
for my first month!  Well, the products are so awesome and truly inspiring in themselves...


Yesterday was my 13th wedding anniversary and this photo was taken on our honeymoon in Santorini.
This is my favorite LO from the other Pinkfresh pages i made, and is definitely my favorite in a while!
Not because it is a photo of me, ugh, but because of the background.  It came out exactly who I envisioned it,
and that is a rare occurrence! :)

The geotag wood veneers and their colors are really what inspired this page!  


I watercolored this white cardstock as if it continued from the map pattern paper below.
When I think of Santorini, I think of the vivid blue and white buildings and my favorite flavor in lemons,
and beautiful sunsets.  All of those colors are in the wood veneers, the drop stickers and the foil alphas.


I honestly didn't know how I was going to use these diamond acetate pieces from Heidi Swapp.  They were in her ephemera pack that was part of the May "High Five" Scrapbook Circle kit.  I think they worked out all right here.


One of the things that drew my to Pinkfresh before being on the DT was how unique the embellishments are.
Especially the  wood veneers.  I think the colorblock wood is so clever, especially the little envelopes!
And if the colors don't match, you can paint over them, or turn them over and just use the wood finish.  Genius.

I will be sharing the other projects throughout the week, but in the meantime,
go check out the Blog and see my original post HERE.
Check out all the products and the other projects by the DT and some of the Guest Designers.

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Congrats on the new DT! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous...I'll have to go check out that site....this is a stunner of a project...really catches the eye...& the HS looks GREAT:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Jenni! Love what you did in your background and love the title!
    Congrats on your DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground