celebrate today - Scrapbook Circle July Sketch

Thursday, July 10, 2014

 
Hi there!  I am sharing the July sketch from Scrapbook Circle that I did using the 'Our Adventure' kit.
You can see the original post HERE and the other DT takes on the sketch.
 
 

 
I used the exclusive Scrapbook Circle stamp on a glassine bag from the June kit and
tucked the yellow tag with my journaling inside.

I absolutely LOVE the vellum photo overlays from Elle's Studio.  I had to use these photos
with it and the lemon slices in the paper are kind of like little sunbursts!
 
 
The color block wood veneers from Pinkfresh Studio helped bring in the pink from
my daughter's swimsuit.  I used the SBC star stamp on top of a couple punched lemon slices too.
 
 
This kit just demands scrapping summer photos!  At least to me anyway!
You can enter your LO for the Sketch Challenge by adding it to the link above of to the
Scrapbook Circle Facebook page!  Good luck and have an amazing! day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground