SOMEWHERE - Scrapbook Circle August Sketch & Pinkfresh Studio Prize!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

There is a new sketch challenge at Scrapbook Circle and it is, as usual, it is super inspiring!
I looked at this sketch and thought the horizontal strips would be perfect for a rainbow of colors.
There are so many vivid colors in the August 'Island Paradise' kit.  And I had the perfect photo to use!


Here is the sketch below and you can find the original post HERE along with lots of
great interpretations from the rest of the design team.



I chose my colors for the rainbow stripes to match the colors of spray mist I had.
I misted groups of the wood veneer sequins from Chic Tags that were part of the
'Tiki Torch' Add-on in those colors in the six colors.


  I chose some embellishments from both Add-ons kits and the main kit and added the
like colors elements to the same colored strips.


I used the Scrapbook Circle August stamp to get lime green color I
wanted and that would match my mist and flair.


The prize for this challenge is the current Limited Edition kit from Pinkfresh Studio!
It is an amazing collection of stamps, canvas pockets, a metal die and so much more!
Definitely a fabulous prize! :)



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you get crafty and join this challenge!
The challenge ends at 11:59pm on August 27th.
You can upload your LO based on the sketch to either the post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog
or to our Facebook page!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground