GRIN. Come On Get Crafty

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

 I don't do project life, but I do lots and lots of pages documenting the routine of our life at the moment.  I have a generic album for these type of layouts alone, one for my son, one for my daughter and then one for all of us.  Those albums are the most fun for me to flip through and remember things that were such a big part of our lives through all the stages of my children's lives, and the never ending renovation of our home!


I do use my phone all the time and sometimes I seem to capture the best candid shots of my kids, doing things we do everyday, eating, reading, playing outside, etc.  These are two recent photos of my son, with his gummy grin, and I just love it!  I lots of leftover papers, but hid that fact, by cutting them into strips or placing my photos over cut out pieces.  And adding some gelatos on top of that.


I made a cluster in the center using lots of Accent Stickers from the new Jen Hatfield collection for Pebbles
called 'Homemade.'  It is gorgeous!!  Lots of gold glitter and lovely colors with black to contrast.
I also used one of the Kraft Label Stickers from Crate Paper, from another amazing collection!
And topped it off with one of the Wood Veneers from Kelly Purkey for Basic Grey.


One of the things I love about Fall is seeing (and using, i.e. buying) all the new products
that were released at Summer CHA!  The store has lots of these new pieces!
Check it out HERE as well as the Blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing last day of September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground