Soft & Subtle vs. Bold & Bright - Pinkfresh October Projects

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hi there!  I am excited to share my October Pinkfresh Studio projects with you...

I am a fairly diverse scrapbooker, usually basing my specific approach
to each layout based on either the photo or products I want to use.  In this case, I took my
cues from the photos and they turned out very different.  One subtle, one not so much.


I recently came across this box of great black & white photos my Dad had taken 14 years ago and developed himself.


I found a couple die cuts that match the Scribble Circle metal die from Pinkfresh and then
watercolored them all.   I threw in some enamel dot stickers and used the wood drop stickers in clusters,
to echo the triangles in the background paper.



In complete contrast to the layout above, this photo of these sassy
children screamed for bright, bold colors and a fun title!


I gold embossed onto a plain white tag.  I also used the gold puffy border stickers in a frame all around the photo.


A few wood veneer color block hearts and enamel label stickers framed the date and other die cuts.
I used the transparent alphas for my title and some wood drop stickers pointing to it.


I love that sometimes a photo inspires a completely different approach, in color, embellishment or theme.

Thanks for stopping by the today...have an amazing day!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love how different they turned out!! The top one is gorgeous & I really like how you used those enamel wood chevrons, too:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground