Everyday Life. Documented - Come On Get Crafty

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hi everyone and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I am sharing a little piece of my everyday life on the Come On Get Crafty Blog
and this is what it looks like this at some point just about everyday.


The Come On Get Crafty shop is filling up with lots of the newest products and I am loving all the new BasicGrey 'Aurora' and 'Adrift' collection!  It has great colors and I love the ephemera pack with all the acetate pieces.  I used a combination of several pieces from that collection along with some other new pieces from Pinkfresh Studio including the puffy stickers & gold rub-ons.


The chipboard letters from BasicGrey have the coolest font that reminds me of
Frank Lloyd Wright or Charles Mackintosh.  I used a couple wood veneer pieces,
one from Elle's Studio and one from BasicGrey.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out the store for all the new goodies!
They are so inspiring and work well together despite manufacturer!
Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love those soft colours and the little touches with the tabs etc.....really LOVELY page. Nice to scrap the 'everyday', I reckon:)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground