you are loved. { & Video }

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hi there!  This post is late for a Thursday morning, but better late than never!?!
I needed a little creative therapy for just me, this was the result...and I filmed the process too! :)


I have an entire tray of some of my favorite products, some bits of left over favs and a few new products just begging for attention!  I used this gorgeous floral die cut from The Cut Shoppe, cut from watercolor paper and painted it to match my daughter's p.j.'s and some of the papers.


Click on the link above for the video or HERE for my YouTube channel.


I used some Lawn Fawn dies to cut out a couple pieces from the Dear LIzzy Derendipity collection.
Layered with lots of other bits and pieces, sequins, stickers, gold polka dot vellum and doilies.


I love creating pages like this and it is part of my need for this hobby!

Thanks for checking it out and have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. It's really beautiful - looks like you got some good therapy!!!! That vellum gold dotted .... Be still my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Jenni! Love the watercolors you added to the Rosey Posey cut file and the touch of Gold from the doily!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground