Coming of Spring - Art Journal pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hi there everyone!
I have been loving playing my art journal...and am constantly jotting
down new ideas for future pages.  Since I will be joining the Design Team
at The Crafter's Workshop next month, I am bubbling over with
inspiration and looking forward to filling this baby up!



This page began watching our garden come to life with daffodils a month or so ago...
and also because the cold weather seemed to drag on here longer than usual.



I found this quote from Gustav Mahler that I thought was perfect, especially using the word 'Calm.'
I stamped these little frames from Lawn Fawn starting at the center of the book
and working my way out...giving myself a place to write each word of the quote.



I knew I wanted to have daffodils in the background and lots of fresh green color,
other than that, I just played!



Thanks for checking out my new indulgence!  I am busy getting ready for lots of new artsy projects and scrapbook pages!  Have an amazing day!




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and whimsical journal page!!! Love words in the doodled speech bubbles!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground