@ 42 - Scrapbook Circle August Kit

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Still playing a little catch up from August!
This was another page I made using the Scrapbook Circle August 'Make It Happen' kit and 'You Shine' Add-on.


I had made this collage of 4 photos from Shawn's birthday we celebrated at the beach.  I printed the collage out at 5x5 and layered on top of several papers from the Studio Calico 6x6 pad I trimmed down.


 I decided to keep a super stark color palette of black and whites with a pop of yellow from the Fancy Pants die cut numbers. I also added a couple pops of teal from some Elle's Studio bits.


I trimmed the black cardstock background to mount onto another piece of black and white patterned paper from Pinkfresh Studio.  I love using a white gel pen on black paper!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have an amazing Sunday and start to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground