WRAP - Scrapbook Circle November Sketch 2015

Friday, December 11, 2015


Hi there!   I am way behind on posting these days.  Between kids activities, tummy bugs and getting ready for the holidays, I have been scrambling!   This is a layout I made using the Scrapbook Circle November kit for the sketch last month.


The sketch below was so much fun and a great page to have lots of embellishments and layers. 


SC-sketch-1115

One of my favorite parts of gift giving us the wrapping...it is as much a part of the gift as the present itself.  I used the large Pink Paislee letters and gold embossed the bottom half of my main title.  The Scrapbook Circle exclusive acrylic word "yay" served as my sub-title. 


I loaded up the page with die cuts, sequins and tags from Pinkfresh Studio and Elle's Studio.


Obviously, the November sketch has passed, but this is the perfect time for wrapping things up!  Pun intended! ;)


Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground