hooray today - Scrapbook Circle March

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hi there!  The Scrapbook Circle March kit is so inspiring, I made several extra layout this month.
Using both the main kit 'Oh Happy Day' and the 'Good Vibes' Add-on I made a quick page using a couple Instagram photos.


I used scissors to cut out squares of patterned paper to use as photo mats and loosely arranged them on the page.  I added the black foam Thickers next to each of the squares.



Amazingly, the Amy Tangerine clear stickers that are included in the kit have lots of musical themes.  I staggered a few of those stickers and lots of the music notes around the background.  I also mounted the entire page onto another piece of patterned paper in a bright yellow for contrast.



Finally, I added some random stitching around the page.

Thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground