ALL the GOOD Vibes - Scrapbook Circle August

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Today I'm sharing this page I made using the August "Snapshot" main kit.  I also used it in the ABC Back-to-School Alpha posts on the Scrapbook Circle of Friends Facebook page for "G," Glitter.


I used the exclusive stencil that came in the kit to add heat embossing on my background. 


I masked off a triangle to repeat the stencil pattern and to tie in the embellishments on the horse's bridle. 


I am using a combination of gold and tan embossing powder over my stencil and it created an interesting pattern of stripes in part of the heat embossing area.




After heating it up and allowing it to dry, I layered several of different pieces of patterned paper for a photo mat and for some stripes under that cluster.


I chose to use other patterns that contained geometric shapes to tie all of it together.  Finally, I embellished with some of the Pink Paislee tags and white puffy stickers from Freckled Fawn.



I heat embossed over half of this Alpha Thicker for my daughter's initial and tying in more of the stencil.

Thanks for stopping by the Blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground