LIGHT - Scrapbook Circle November - Take 2

Wednesday, November 23, 2016


I can’t believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow and more than that, the Holidays are around the corner!  The thing I do like this is the time of year, is that I can look back at previous holiday celebrations and start to get into the spirit for the coming season!
Recently, I used Creative Team member Jung’s LO from the Spring, in honor of her being on maternity leave with her sweet new baby girl!  This is my page below, using the new November “Wonderland” kit and highlighting some Instagram pics of our decor.
light_sbc_nov-2016-border
Jung’s layout below is so fresh and bright and is a great inspiration for any page.  I love the subtle alignment she creates between the edges of her photos and the title and embellishments.  It may look random at first glance, but it is beautifully deliberate.
Jung's One Fine Day ideas
I thought the wood grain background with tiny snowflakes would make a nice contrast to the white cardstock.  Jung punched a lot of her shapes and embellishments that bridge the background and photo cluster.  I used stickers, and shapes from Pinkfresh Studio & Crate Paper to create the same effect.
light_sbc_nov-2016-14
I used a snowflake punch and snowflake die cut to create some additional pieces using the Pinkfresh Studio 6×6 pad that is part of the “Hot Cocoa” Add-On.  I also used an acetate square from Pinkfresh instead of a 4th photo in my grid.
light_sbc_nov-2016-12
 I love this LO because it is a bridge of fun embellishments over photos that tell a story. Thanks for the inspiration Jung!
I am very grateful for being part of this amazing team for my patient family who humors my need to create and provides lots of scrapbook fodder!!  Thank you for stopping by the Blog today!  Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground