HASHTAG - Scrapbook Circle December Kit

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Ok. so I am a little late sharing this!
This was a page I created just for me, using the Scrapbook Circle December kit, "Everyday Stories." 
Even though this kit was from two moths ago, it has lots of colors and patterns perfect for early Spring!


I started seeing this 'pineapple' quote all over my daughter's school stuff, Instagram accounts and Pinterest.
I didn't really appreciate the pineapple trend until I read it, which I think is a perfect mantra for young girls today.


I basically just created my favorite type of page, a black and white photo, (my daughter's first Selfie)
a heavily layered paper cluster as a photo mat, and some ink and embellishments!  


The leatherette splattered alphas from Pinkfresh Studio help tie in all the pastel colors I used.
It is a fairly dimensional layout, but I plan to put it into a Scrapbook shadow box frame..


Slowly but surely, I am working my way through my stack! Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you have have an amazingly creative and crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground