SNUGGLE (&video**) - TONIC Studios USA - November 2018

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hello everyone!!  I am excited to share a traditional scrapbook layout for my second project for Tonic Studios!  I played with so many of the lovely Nuvo Shimmer Powders.  All of the tools and supplies I used are linked at the end of this post.



You can click on the video below to watch my process creating the project or click HERE to go to my YouTube Channel.


I wanted to create my own 'patterned paper.'  I started by heat embossing a large stencil onto white cardstock using the Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder in Glacier White.


I wanted the hearts to act as a resist to the Shimmer Powder technique that I imagined as a colorful contrast to my black & white photo.  I used the Green Parade, Atlantis Burst, Catherine Wheel, Solar Flare and Cherry Bomb colors of Shimmer Powder in multiple layers to achieve the pastel colors I wanted.


I added some patterned paper and tags behind my photo and some light turquoise alphas with a gold accent as well.  All of the embellishments and papers are at least a year old, but are among my favorites that couldn't be "purged" from my latest clean out!



I adhered my painted cardstock background onto another piece of navy patterned paper and tried to use several other accents in Blue...our puppy's name. :)


You can find the links to all the products I used below.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you check out the video as well!
Have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground