YOU ARE IN MY heart Card - The Crafter's Workshop March 2019

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hi friends!  I am sharing a cards I created using one of my favorite stencils from the latest release from The Crafter's Workshop.  I used this 6x6 stencil  and 4 colors of Distress Oxide Inks to blend a colored background for my card.


* The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own.  Compensated affiliate links used. *

Below are the products I used...



Click below to watch the video or HERE to go directly to The Crafter's Workshop YouTube Channel.


I used a masking fluid over the heart before I used the Oxide Inks over the cardstock.  After the Inks dried, I removed the masking fluid and then masked the heart covering the newly inked card.


I added a layer of the Platinum Silver Modeling Paste from The Crafter's Workshop over the heart.


I used a lovely stamp set from Hero Arts for the sentiment that I stamped & heat embossed on black cardstock.


Finally, I added 6 or 7 Nuvo Drops in Dream Drops, Crystal Drops & Jewel Drops across the card in a rough diagonal from top left to bottom right. 


I added the Dream Drops over the open heart stamp.


Thanks for stopping by the Blog today.  Please check out the video for a more detailed look at the products I used and the overall process.
I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground