Stencils & Rainbows & Clouds - The Crafter's Workshop May 2019

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Hello!  I am excited to share some happy, bright cards for you on this Wednesday!
I created several cards using 4 different 6x6 stencil and 7 Distress Inks in a rainbow of colors and a heat embossed sentiment using another stencil.


The Crafter's Workshop provided me with some products, but the ideas are completely my own.

Below are the stencils I used:




 You can click the video below or HERE to go directly to the YouTube Channel.



Three of the stencils I used were circular and one rectangular.  I used scissors to fussy cut the shapes out of the white cardstock I used the stencils to ink onto.




I adhered each of the inked pieces to a piece of black cardstock and then glued that piece to a white card base.


Using a cloud digital file, I cut some colored glassine paper, much like vellum, out using my Silhouette Cameo.  I then used another stencil to heat emboss different words in Spanish onto the clouds.




I used both a white embossing powder and a gold detail embossing powder for those sentiments.


I finished off each card with a rainbow assortment of sequins or on one card, some Nuvo Drops in similar colors.



The finished cards are fun and perfect for lots of generic uses or "just because" cards, which always come in handy in any stash of cards!


Below, is a complete list of supplies and links to those products.
( some affiliate links are used at no cost to you )

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out the video and make some of your rainbow & cloud cards.  Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground