La Boheme - Scrapbook Layout (& video)

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Finally, after maybe 6-7 months, I sat down and created a traditional scrapbook page.
I have been focused on cards, mixed media and watercolor that scrapbooking just pushed back a bit.
Now that we are settling down a bit from our move and I can find some of my tools, I decided it was way overdue!


You can click on the link below to watch the video or HERE to go directly to my YouTube Channel.


I took my mother to New York City and to the Opera for her 80th Birthday a few weeks ago and definitely couldn't think of a better reason to document this even with a scrapbook page.


I purchased the paper package of the One Canoe Two collection, Willow.  It has lovely colors as well as a sheet of stickers and alphas.  It has been so long since I worked with one set like this.  Before laying down any paper or embellishments, I added a light layer of the Glacier Paste from Nuvo onto a piece of plain white cardstock in two different colors.


After the paste dried I started with this piece of foiled patterned paper and two Instagram photos I mounted with foam tape.  I also bought the embellishment die cut package and used the flowers and tags all around the edges of the photos and main piece of patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by the Blog today.  I hope you get a chance to watch the video and am so excited to get back into the habit of documenting our important and everyday moments alike.

Supplies Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground