eight days a week...Little Black Dress Kit October

Monday, October 22, 2012


This was taken on the first day of school, a Kindergartner
and a 3rd grader...Still don't know when that happened...?*#!

Anyway, Shawn has this brilliant idea that he wants to make a
"Music History Dictionary" for the kids, that will be comprised of
photos, historical background of the artist and obviously songs
from that artist that we think are important, somehow attached to an MP3??
Kind of like a little mini Pandora lesson!

And The Beatles would be a prominent artist in this project and so we
have been listening to a lot of Beatles lately.  Lots of my layouts seem
to be inspired by song titles too...It started with the LBD Challenge from July!


Soooo, this month's kit includes these wonderful journaling 
cards from Ormolu that had the days of the week and the extra "today" card.
I knew if I didn't use them soon, I would end up hoarding them. 
I love Ormolu's designs.  Eight cards, seven days of the week and one extra for today.
That was the inspiration, as well as the Pink Paislee paper with the postage
marks on it. I die cut a little envelope with my Silhouette and used my 
postage stamp punch a lot on the cards to make them burst out of the envelope! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground